Mossdale Crossing Regional Park
A large, two-lane boat ramp with floating dock is the striking feature of this park, located between Tracy and Manteca off I-5. Mossdale's ramp offers access to the San Joaquin, Middle and Old Rivers. Shaded picnic areas and boat launch complete the facility.
19091 S. Manthey Rd., Lathrop
Click here for location map
Open daily from sunrise to sunset.
Day Use Parking (per vehicle)
- $5 per vehicle (weekdays), $6 (weekends and holidays). Please note: credit cards not accepted at kiosks.
- Vehicles over 22 ft. - $12
- Pet - $1 (leash required)
- Boat ramp
- Fishing access
- Five picnic tables (1 handicap-accessible)
- Four barbecues
(209) 953-8800 or 331-7400. Parks office is located at Micke Grove Regional Park’s Memorial Building, across from Japanese Garden).
General E-mail: email@example.com