Tucked in along the San Joaquin River, Dos Reis features 26 R.V. campsites with full hook-ups and shower facilities (showers closed due to COVID-19). Tent camping is also available from 12 noon Friday through 8 a.m. Monday and holidays. Boat launching is available, along with picnic tables, barbecues, horseshoe pits and a children’s play area.
890 W. Dos Reis Rd., Lathrop (Off Interstate 5 just west of Lathrop).
Click here for location map | Click here for park map (PDF)
Day use area open from sunrise to sunset.
Day Use Parking (per vehicle)
- $5 per vehicle (weekdays), $6 (weekends and holidays). Please note: credit cards not accepted at kiosks.
- Vehicles over 22 ft. - $10 (weekdays), $12 (weekends/holidays)
- Pet - $1 (leash required)
- Processing fee - $10
- Cancellation fee - Lose entire rental fee
- RV camping (up to 30 amps) - $35/night
- Tent camping (weekend only) - $25/night
- Second vehicle - $5 per vehicle (weekdays), $6 (weekends and holidays)
- Second vehicle over 22 ft. - $10 (weekdays), $12 (weekends/holidays)
- Sewage disposal - $10/night
- Payment late fee - $10/night
- Boat trailer parking - same as vehicle charge
- Pets- $1
- Full hookups
- Showers and flush toilets
- Fire rings
- Picnic table w/lattice shade cover
- Horseshoe pit nearby
- Playground nearby
(209) 953-8800 or 331-7400 (Parks office is located at Micke Grove Regional Park’s Memorial Building, across from Japanese Garden).
General E-mail: email@example.com
Reservations are required, no first-come/first-serve availability. Reservations must be made through the Parks office (open weekdays 8 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.) either by phone at (209) 953-8800 or in person, 11793 N. Micke Grove Rd., Lodi.